Saturday, March 15, 2008

RSS feeds

Hello,

Well I finally had time to do this! I have been using Yahoo for about a year - so decided to try Google - not sure about it yet. It certainly seems easier to add feeds - but I havent worked out yet how to delete one! It is so easy to subscribe - i managed to subscribe to one without meaning to! It's a fascinating little site: You know? That thing? Whatchamacallit - I'm not sure I want it there for posterity - i managed to subscribe to it whilst searching for the BBC news!

Anyway, my other feeds were more successful - i decided to search around and found some online books - there is some weird and wonderful stuff out there! Manybooks.net and New online books - i cant say I would recommend either - but they did lead me all over the place in my searching!

In the process, I discovered Fark and just had to subscribe - out of natural curiosity, or course...

And as I had already got ABC and SBS news on my Yahoo account - I subscribed to BBC World News.

I have to say over the time I have used Yahoo I have enjoyed having everything in one place and just dipping into what is happening out there.

No comments: